It’s normal to get stressed out time to time at the workplace. It is how you handle the stress that determines the gravity of the situation.
Here are a few tips to help improve and banish workplace stress:
- Don’t promise what you can’t deliver.
- Learn to manage your emotions instead of letting them manage you.
- Remind yourself of what’s really important in life.
- Try looking at situations from different points of view.
- Learn to say “no.”
- Stop procrastinating.
- Avoid negative people as much as possible.
- Get clear on your life goals and take a small step toward those goals every day.
- Learn to prioritize.
- Stop comparing yourself to others.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Don’t try to control what is uncontrollable.
These along with previously mentioned tips: Workplace Minute – Workplace Stress (Nov.) can help alleviate some of that stress and get you moving in the right direction.